- Title Pages
- Chapter One Karen Tei Yamashita and the Cultivation of Cosmopolitan Virtue
- Chapter Two Narratives of Dislocation in the Novels of Karen Tei Yamashita, Joy Kogawa, and Julie Otsuka
- Chapter Three “Dancing with Goblins in Plastic Jungles”
- Chapter Four Did You Hear the One About … ?
- Chapter Five Environment, Justice, Aesthetics
- Chapter Six An Incomplete Journey
- Chapter Seven Karen Tei Yamashita’s <i>Tropic of Orange</i> and Chaos Theory
- Chapter Eight (Re)Production Cycles
- Chapter Nine House of Memory
- Chapter Ten Shift of Scene
- Chapter Eleven Reimagining Traveling Bodies
- Chapter Twelve Speaking Craft
- Bibliography of Karen Tei Yamashita’s Works
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.