- Title Pages
- E Micronesia
- Chapter 1 Polynesia Is a Project, Not a Place
- Chapter 2 Mixed-Race Hollywood, Hawaiian Style
- Chapter 3 “I no eat dog, k”
- Chapter 4 “Eh! Where you from?”
- Chapter 5 Race and/or Ethnicity in Hawai‘i
- Chapter 6 The Racial Imperative
- Chapter 7 Local Boy, East Coast Sensibilities
- Chapter 8 “Latino Threat in the 808?”
- Chapter 9 Local Haole?
- Chapter 10 Reconnecting Our Roots
- Beyond Ethnicity
- Camilla Fojas
Rudy P. Guevarra, Nitasha Tamar Sharma
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.