- Title Pages
- 1 There Are Maggots in My Soup!
- 2 Negative Role Models
- 3 Copulating with One’s Stepmother—Or Birth Mother?
- 4 Intransigent and Corrupt Officials in Early Imperial China
- 5 Rituals without Rules
- 6 Bad Writing
- 7 Wild Youths and Fallen Officials
- 8 Alcoholism and Song Literati
- 9 Flouting, Flashing, and Favoritism
- 10 Running Amok in Early Chinese Narrative
- 11 “Wolves Shepherding the People”
- 12 A “Villain-Monk” Brought Down by a Villein-General
- 13 Martial Monks without Borders
- About the Editors
- Behaving Badly in Early and Medieval China
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.