- Title Pages
- Notes to the Reader
- Part I Histories and Memories
- Chapter 1 Koreans in China
- Chapter 2 Koreans in the Commonwealth of Independent States
- Chapter 3 Koreans in the United States
- Part II The Odyssey of Homing
- Chapter 4 Contouring Social Spaces
- Chapter 5 Enterprising State and Entrepreneurial Self
- Chapter 6 Shifting Affective Linguascapes
- Chapter 7 Negotiating Transborder Kinship
- AppendixParticipant Profiles
- About the Author
Ji-Yeon O. Jo
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.