- Title Pages
- Note on Romanization
- Chapter 1 Buddhist Landscape and Cultural Memory
- Chapter 2 Itinerant Icons of the Theravada Ecumene
- Chapter 3 The Place of the Other in Temple Art
- Chapter 4 Kings and Antiquarians
- Chapter 5 A Museum and an Art History for the Thai Nation
- Chapter 6 Whose Prehistory? Thailand before the Thais
- Chapter 7 Monumental Failures
- Chapter 8 Rubbing the Past into the Present
- About the Author
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.