- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Chilean Colonization and Rapanui Resilience
- Chapter 2 Integration into the Nation-State and the Beginnings of a Rapanui Identity Discourse
- Chapter 3 The Road to Self-determination
- Chapter 4 Rapanui Appropriations and Resistance
- Chapter 5 Performing Culture
- Chapter 6 Vanaŋa Rapanui
- Chapter 7 Kaiŋa Rapanui
- Chapter 8 The Polynesian Homeland
- Chapter 9 Rapa Nui as Fantasy and Commodity
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- Articulating Rapa Nui
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.