- Title Pages
- 1 Placing Bến Thành Market
- 2 <b>Marketing Femininity</b>
- 3 <b>Relative Matters</b>
- 4 <b>Inside and Outside</b>
- 5 <b>Wandering Ghosts of Market Socialism</b>
- 6 <b>Superstitious Values and Religious Subjectivity</b>
- 7 <b>Producing Down and Consuming Up</b>
- About the Author
- Other Volumes in the Series
- Production Notes
- Essential Trade
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.