- Title Pages
- Editor’s Preface
- Chapter 1 <i>Dharma</i> and South Asian Spirituality
- Chapter 2 King Aśoka’s <i>Dhaṃma</i>
- Chapter 3 Vedic <i>Dhárman</i> and <i>Dharma</i>
- Chapter 4 Early Buddhism
- Chapter 5 Classical Brahmanical <i>Dharma</i>
- Chapter 6 Two <i>Dharma</i> Biographies?
- Chapter 7 Two <i>Dharma</i> Biographies?
- Chapter 8 <i>Dharma</i> in the <i>Bhagavad Gītā</i>
- Chapter 9 <i>Dharma</i> and <i>Bhakti</i>
- Chapter 10 Reimagining the Dharma Hero
- Chapter 11 <i>Dharma</i> for the Twenty-first Century
- Further Reading
- Dimensions of Asian Spirituality
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.