- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 A Meeting of Market Economies
- Chapter 2 Continuity and Change
- Chapter 3 Toward a New Chinese Self-image
- Chapter 4 Becoming the Chief Target
- Chapter 5 Setting the Tone and Format
- Chapter 6 “Superseding the Six Companies”
- Chapter 7 “As Skilled in Dialectics”
- About the Author
- The Diplomacy of Nationalism
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.