- Title Pages
- 1 Merit, Purity, and Ceremony
- 2 Ritual Compositions
- 3 Writing Societies
- 4 Instituting Transcription
- 5 Disciplinary Regimes
- 6 Haunted by Demons, Watched by Kings
- Appendix Names of the Kōmyōshi / Tōdaiji Scriptorium
- About the Author
- Kuroda Institute Studies in East Asian Buddhism
- Ritualized Writing
Bryan D. Lowe
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.