- Title Pages
- A Note on Transliteration and Terminology
- Chapter One Introduction
- Chapter Two Buddha Images and Devotees
- Chapter Three Buddha Images and the Monkhood
- Chapter Four Buddha Images and Place
- Chapter Five Buddha Images and Relics
- Chapter Six Buddha Images as Objects of Donation
- Chapter Seven Buddha Images as Objects of Transferrable Power
- About the Author
- The Buddha in Lanna
Angela S. Chiu
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.