- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Customary Connection to Land and Practices of Resilience
- Chapter 3 Greeting the State
- Chapter 4 Landowner Groups and the Codification of Custom in Papua New Guinea
- Chapter 5 Making Land Work?
- Chapter 6 Land Titling and State Building in Postconflict Timor-Leste
- Chapter 7 Contesting Land, City, State, and Nation
- Chapter 8 Conclusion
- About the Author
- Becoming Landowners
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.