- Title Pages
- Chapter One Sexuality, Class, and Neoliberal Ideology
- Chapter Two Producing Purity
- Chapter Three “Tonight, You Are a Man!”
- Chapter Four Feeling like a “Man”
- Chapter Five Mobilizing the Masses to Change Something Intimate
- Chapter Six Pleasure, Patronage, and Responsibility
- Chapter Seven Labor, Masculinity, and History
- Chapter Eight Boyz II Men
- Chapter Nine Marriage and Reproduction in East Asian Cities
- Chapter Ten Media, Sex, and the Self in Cambodia
- Chapter Eleven Islam, Marriage, and <i>Yaari</i>
- Chapter Twelve Racialization of Foreign Women in the Transnational Marriage Market of Taiwan
- Cultural Politics of Gender and Sexuality in Contemporary Asia
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.