- Title Pages
- Chapter One Identity and Ideology
- Chapter Two One Culture, Two Nations
- Chapter Three Locative Identity and Cultural Free Agency
- Chapter Four Class Consciousness, Fictive Space, and the Colonial Proletariat
- Chapter Five Women Writers, Female Roles, and the Body Politic
- Chapter Six The Appearance of Colonial Taiwan in Fiction and Film
- Appendix Postcolonial Taiwanese Scholarly Categories of Colonial Taiwanese Women
- Production Notes
- Translingual Narration
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.