- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 War, History, and Remembrance in Chinese Cinema
- Chapter 2 Of Female Spies and National Heroes
- Chapter 3 The “Division Blockbuster” in South Korea
- Chapter 4 Under the Flag of the Rising Sun
- Chapter 5 Japanese Manga and Anime on the Asia-Pacific War Experience
- Chapter 6 Continuity and Change in Hollywood’s Representations of American-Asian Relations in War and Peace
- Chapter 7 Oscillating Histories
- Chapter 8 Shooting the Enemy
- Chapter 9 War and Nationalism in Recent Japanese Cinema
- Chapter 10 The Promise and Limits of “Pop Culture Diplomacy” in East Asia
- Chapter 11 History and its Alternatives
- Films, Television, and Videogames
- Divided Lenses
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.