- Title Pages
- Chapter One A History of Hawaiian Archaeology
- Chapter Two Tensions in Hawaiian Archaeology
- Chapter Three Seeking Knowledge
- Chapter Four Stories and Storytellers
- Chapter Five In Their Own Voices
- Chapter Six Where the Stories Lead
- Appendix A Glossary of Archaeological Terminology
- Appendix B Glossary of ‘Ōlelo Hawai‘i (Hawaiian Words)
- Appendix C Transcription Notation System
- Appendix D Repeating Ideas from Interviews
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- Kuleana and Commitment
Kathleen L. Kawelu
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.