- Title Pages
- Notes on Measures and Transliteration
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Part I Two Kinds of Villages
- Chapter 2 Zhaizi, the Persistent Natural Village in Fuyuan
- Chapter 3 Zhaizi and the Making of Bounded Collectivism
- Chapter 4 The Administrative Village
- Chapter 5 What Is under the Control of the Family?
- Chapter 6 The Economic Resilience and Predicament of Rural Families
- Chapter 7 Land as a New Subject of Control
- Chapter 8 Land Resources and the Fuyuan Government’s Development Agendas
- Chapter 9 Negotiating Land Use Rights and Income Distribution in Agricultural Production
- Chapter 10 Contesting Land Transfer Rights and Income Distribution in the Land Market
- Chapter 11 Concluding Reflections
- Chinese Character Glossary
- About the Author
- Negotiating Rural Land Ownership in Southwest China
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.