- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Nu‘alolo Kai in Context
- Chapter 3 Excavations and Investigations at Site 50–30–01–196, Nu‘alolo Kai, 1958–1990
- Chapter 4 Temporal Changes in Fishing Strategies at Nu‘alolo Kai
- Chapter 5 Modified and Unmodified Turtle Remains from Nu‘alolo Kai
- Chapter 6 Avifauna from Nu‘alolo Kai
- Chapter 7 Introduced and Native Mammals from Nu‘alolo Kai
- Chapter 8 Modified Coral from Nu‘alolo Kai
- Chapter 9 Shell, Bone, and Invertebrate Ornaments from Nu‘alolo Kai
- Chapter 10 Applied Zooarchaeology and Conservation Biology at Nu‘alolo Kai
- Chapter 11 Synthesis
- Appendix A Fish Remains from the 1990 Excavations at Nu‘alolo Kai
- Appendix B Other Faunal Tools and Modified Materials from Nu‘alolo Kai
- Appendix C Unmodified Invertebrate Remains from Nu‘alolo Kai
- Production Notes
- Abundance and Resilience
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.