- Title Pages
- Note on Names, Terms, and Titles
- 1 Considerations on Death in the Korean Context
- 2 Death and Burial in Medieval Korea
- 3 Making Death “Modern”
- 4 Ways of Burial in Koryŏ Times
- 5 Death as a Nationalist Text
- 6 Shamanic Rites for the Dead in Chosŏn Korea
- 7 The Familiar Dead
- 8 Ghostly Encounters
- 9 Buddhism and Death in Kim Man-jung’s <i>A Nine Cloud Dream</i>
- 10 Dying for Heaven
- Production Notes
- Death, Mourning, and the Afterlife in Korea
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.