- Title Pages
- Translator’s Introduction
- Chapter 1 Preface
- Chapter 2 Life
- Chapter 3 Buddhism and Culture
- Chapter 4 In Memory of the Great Master Man’gong on the Fifteenth Anniversary of His Death
- Chapter 5 On New Year’s Day of the Twenty-Fifth Year after Joining the Monastery
- Chapter 6 A Proposal to the World Fellowship of Buddhists Conference
- Chapter 7 Why Has Buddhism Launched a Purification Movement?
- Chapter 8 Is the Mind One or Two?
- Chapter 9 What Is Faith?
- Chapter 10 The Path to No-Mind
- Chapter 11 Having Burned Away My Youth
- Chapter 12 With a Returned Gift in My Hand
- Chapter 13 Having Prepared a Clean Copy of My Master’s Manuscript (by Yi Wŏlsong)
- Chapter 14 Return to Emptiness
- Chapter 15 Meditation and the Attainment of the Mind
- Chapter 16 Prayer and Chanting
- Chapter 17 Path to Eternity
- Character Glossary
- About the Translator
- Series Information
- Production Notes
- Reflections of a Zen Buddhist Nun
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.