- Title Pages
- Never the Twain: Life Writing’s Geographical Contexts
- Refusing the Cultural Turn: Amir Muhammad’s Politics of Surfaces
- Life Writing and the Making of Companionable Objects: Reflections on Sunaryo’s <i>Titik Nadir</i>
- These People are my People, these Places are my Places”: Cultural Hybridity and Identity in South African Artist David Kramer’s Oeuvre
- Under New Management: Whiteness in Post-Apartheid South African Life Writing
- Martin Amis, Mimetic Contracts, and Life Writing Pacts: A Story about 9/11
- Hidden Heroes: Cultural Interaction and Nationalism in Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Century Hawaiian Biographies
- Ethics, Oral History, and Interpreters in the Iraq War
- “Don’t write this”: Researching Provincial Biographies in Indonesia
- Biography in the Court Room? Far from a Final Judgment
- Writing Lives in Exile: Autobiographies of the Indonesian Left Abroad
- Local Boons: The Many Lives of Family Stories
- The Jiwen of Shen Cheng for his Daughter Azhen
- Locating Life Stories
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.