- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- Chapter 1 National Origins and Local Identity
- Chapter 2 Exhibiting the Revolution
- Chapter 3 Commodification and nostalgia
- Chapter 4 Martyrdom and Memory
- Chapter 5 Martial Glory and the Power of the State
- Chapter 6 Heroic Resistance and Victims of Atrocity
- Chapter 7 Heroic Models and Exemplary Leaders
- Chapter 8 Literary Politics and Cultural Heritage
- Chapter 9 Ethnic Minorities and the Construction of National Identity
- Chapter 10 Revolutionary Memory and National Landscape
- Chapter 11 Museums of the Future
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- Exhibiting the Past
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.