- Title Pages
- 1 The Voyage and the Mutiny
- 2 The Occupation of Tubuai
- 3 Return to Tahiti
- 4 From Tahiti to England
- 5 The Tahitian World
- 6 Tahitian Society, History, and Culture
- 7 Arts, Rites, and Customs
- Appendix I: Morrison’s Polynesian Words and Terms
- Appendix II: Morrison’s People
- Appendix III: Morrison’s Place-names
- Appendix IV: Morrison’s Plants
- Select Bibliography
- About the Editors
- Production Notes
- Mutiny and Aftermath
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.