- Title Pages
- Note on Transliteration
- Chapter 1 Visible and Invisible Bodies
- Chapter 2 Minor Practices
- Chapter 3 Possession and the Bride
- Chapter 4 The Abject Body of Infertility
- Chapter 5 Learning Possession, Becoming Healer
- Chapter 6 Performativity in the Court of the Goddess
- Chapter 7 The Nature of the Complaint
- Chapter 8 Possession and Social Theory
- Chapter 9 Possession and Emancipatory Politics
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- Fertile Disorder
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.