- Title Pages
- Buddhisms and Other Conventions
- Part I Early Pure Land Traditions in India, Tibet, and Central Asia
- Chapter One Indian Mahayana Origins and Departures
- Chapter Two Pure Lands and the Tibetan Empire
- Part II Pure Land Texts in Tibetan Contexts
- Chapter Three The Dharma That Goes against the Ways of the World
- Chapter Four Tibetan Pure Land Commentaries
- Part III Pure Lands and Pure Visions
- Chapter Five Tantric Transfer in Sukhāvatī
- Chapter Six The Celestial Treasures of Buddha Amitābha
- Epilogue From Sukhāvatī to Tibet and Back
- Appendix I A Critical Analysis of the Orgyan-gling Gold bDe-mdo
- Appendix II The Means of Attaining the Sukhāvatī Kṣetra: Editions and Liturgical Texts
- Appendix III An Anthology of Pure Land Texts from the Treasure Tradition
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.