- Title Pages
- Note on Authors
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- Chapter 1 Postcolonial Development and Sustainability
- Chapter 2 Engaged Theory and Social Mapping
- Chapter 3 Situating Communities
- Chapter 4 Urban and Periurban Communities
- Chapter 5 Hinterland Communities
- Chapter 6 Remote Communities
- Chapter 7 Informal Economies and Community Livelihoods
- Chapter 8 Microfinance and Community Development
- Chapter 9 Health and Community Equity
- Chapter 10 HIV/AIDS and Community Context
- Chapter 11 Learning beyond Formal Education
- Chapter 12 Learning Centers for Sustainable Living
- Chapter 13 Recommendations for Community Learning
- Appendix Project Partnerships and Coordination
- Production Notes
- Sustainable Communities, Sustainable Development
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.