- Title Pages
- Chapter One The Ivory Tower Paradox
- Chapter Two Transforming the Place That Rewards and Oppresses Us
- Chapter Three Telling Our Stories, Naming Ourselves
- Chapter Four Striving to Be Queer
- Chapter Five One Activist Intellectual’s Experience in Surviving and Transforming the Academy
- Chapter Six Activist-Scholar Alliances for Social Change
- Chapter Seven Transformative Disjunctures in the Academy
- Chapter Eight Queering the Ivory Tower
- Production Notes
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.