- Title Pages
- <b>A Note on Names, Toponyms, and Translations</b>
- Part I Specters of Violence
- 1 Settler Specters of Kanak Revolt
- 2 Specters of Colonial Violence
- Part II The War at Koné, Tipindjé, and Hienghène
- 3 The War
- 4 Of Allies and Enemies
- 5 Containing and Mobilizing Colonial Violence
- 6 End and Aftermath—Reshaping Power Relations
- Part III The Making of “1917”
- 7 The Administrative and Judicial Framing of “1917”
- 8 “The last of the kanak revolts”?
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- Specters of Violence in a Colonial Context
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.