- Title Pages
- 1 The Colonial Setting
- 2 Women on the Rise
- 3 Between Patriotism and Feminism
- 4 Modern Woman as Consumer
- 5 Mixing Religion and Race
- 6 The Self-Indulgent <i>Khit hsan thu</i>
- Glossary of Frequently Used Burmese Terms
- About the Author
- Other Volumes in the Series
- Refiguring Women, Colonialism, and Modernity in Burma
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.