- Title Pages
- Chapter One Painting American
- Chapter Two Negotiating “Japaneseness”
- Chapter Three Picturing an Identity Crisis
- Chapter Four Fighting the Battles Within
- Chapter Five Wearing the Masks
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- Becoming American? The Art and Identity Crisis of Yasuo Kuniyoshi
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.