- Title Pages
- 1 Theravada Cultural Hegemony in Precolonial Burma
- 2 The Emergence of the Secular in Modern Burma
- 3 Educating the Other
- 4 Civil Buddhism in a Colonial Context
- 5 The Politics of the Modern State as Buddhist Practice
- 6 Buddhist Resistance against the State
- 7 The Limits of Buddhist Moral Authority in the Secular State
- 8 Potential Futures
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- Modern Buddhist Conjunctures in Myanmar
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.