- Title Pages
- 1 Shifting Intellectual Terrain
- 2 Memory Horizons
- 3 Initiating Performance
- 4 The Ambiguities of Becoming
- 5 Korean Shamans and the Spirits of Capitalism
- 6 Of Hungry Ghosts and Other Matters of Consumption
- 7 Built Landscapes and Mobile Gods
- Index and Glossary
- About the Author
- Shamans, Nostalgias, and the IMF
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.