- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Discourse and Displacement
- Chapter 2 Beijing
- Chapter 3 Globalism or Nationalism?
- Chapter 4 New Chinese Cinema of the “Sixth Generation”
- Chapter 5 Behind Chinese Walls
- Chapter 6 The Imagery of Postsocialist Trauma in <i>Peacock, Shanghai Dreams</i>, and <i>Stolen Life</i>
- Chapter 7 Jia Zhangke’s Cinematic Trilogy
- Chapter 8 The Video Works of Yang Fudong
- Chapter 9 Ning Hao’s <i>Incense</i>
- Chinese Glossary of Names, Titles, and Terms
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- Children of Marx and Coca-Cola
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.