- Title Pages
- Introduction Remaking Area Studies
- Part I Reshaping Area Studies in an Era of Globalization
- Chapter 1 Asia Pacific Studies in an Age of Global Modernity
- Chapter 2 Remapping Area Knowledge
- Chapter 3 Locating Asia Pacific
- Part II Perspectives from Asia and the Pacific
- Chapter 4 The Evolution of “Area Studies” in Japan
- Chapter 5 The Development of Asia Pacific Studies
- Chapter 6 For or Before an Asia Pacific Studies Agenda?
- Chapter 7 Institutional Collaborations
- Part III Asia Pacific Learning Communities
- Chapter 8 Traveling Cultures
- Chapter 9 Chinatown and the Virtual Classroom in Singapore and Hawai‘i
- Chapter 10 Salaam Mānoa, Aloha Mindanao
- Chapter 11 E-Learning and the Remaking of Pacific Studies
- Epilogue Remaking Asia Pacific Studies
- About the Contributors
- Production Notes
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.