- Title Pages
- Editor’s Note
- Chapter 1 Locating the Anthropologist, Defining the Field
- Chapter 2 The Story of Jimmy
- Chapter 3 The Ways of the Land-Tree: Sia Raga Cosmography
- Chapter 4 Fluid Technologies: Paths of Relationship, Spirals of Exchange
- Chapter 5 Shifting Habitats and Dynamics of Space: Gender and the Sacred in Sia Raga Social Practice
- Chapter 6 Sia Raga Architectonics: Knowledge and Agency of Houses
- Other Volumes in the Pacific Islands Monograph Series
- About the Author
- Production Notes
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.