- Title Pages
- Introduction Hawaiian National Art
- Chapter 1 The Art of Kingship
- Chapter 2 Palaces and Sacred Spaces
- Chapter 3 Memorializing the Monarchy
- Chapter 4 (Re)Collecting History
- Chapter 5 The Artistic Legacy of the Kalākaua Era
- Catalogue of the Hawaiian National Museum and Library
- Appendix: Historical Figures
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- The Arts of Kingship
Stacy L. Kamehiro
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.