- Title Pages
- Chapter One Introduction
- Chapter Two Tourism in Hawaii: An Overview
- Chapter Three Genesis of State Policy on Tourism
- Chapter Four State Tax Policy on Tourism
- Chapter Five Tourism Promotion, the Hawaii Convention Center, and the Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Chapter Six Protecting Hawaii’s Natural Environment
- Chapter Seven Improving Waikiki
- Chapter Eight The Neighbor Islands
- Chapter Nine Lessons from Hawaii’s Experience
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- Developing a Dream Destination
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.