- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Earth’s Dynamic Third
- 3 Islands That Vanished Long Ago
- 4 Ancient Continents Hidden by Time
- 5 The Coming of Humans to the Pacific
- 6 Mythical Islands in Pacific Islander Traditions
- 7 Mythical Continents of the Pacific
- 8 Vanishing Islands
- 9 Recently Vanished Islands in the Pacific
- 10 Vanished Islands of the Future
- 11 Vanished Islands and Hidden Continents in the World’s Oceans
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
- About the Author
The Story of Teonimenu,1 Central Solomon Islands, and How It Vanished, from an Unpublished Manuscript by Zacchariah Haununumaesihaa‘a
- Vanished Islands and Hidden Continents of the Pacific
Patrick D. Nunn
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.