- Title Pages
- Part I Re-creating Spaces
- Chapter 1 Maps, Movements, and the Malleable Spaces of Edo Japan
- Chapter 2 At the Intersection of Travel and Gender
- Part II Re-creating Identities
- Chapter 3 Women on the Road
- Chapter 4 Palimpsests
- Part III Purchasing Re-creation
- Chapter 5 Print Matters
- Chapter 6 Icons of Escapism
- Chapter 7 Bodies, Brothels, and Baths
- Excursions in Identity
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.