- Title Pages
- Note on Japanese and Chinese Names
- 1 The World War I Experience
- 2 The Idea of a League
- 3 The Great Debate
- 4 Making the Covenant Palatable at Paris
- 5 The Geneva Years
- 6 The Japanese Face at Geneva
- 7 Crisis over Manchuria
- 8 Japan as an Outsider
- About the Author
- Production Notes
- Japan and the League of Nations
- University of Hawai'i Press
Hawaii Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.